Monday, December 28, 2015
- Aitai (I want to see you)
- Aenakute samishii (I feel lonely that we don't see each other)
- Hayaku koewo kikitai na (I want to hear your voice very soon)
- Ima, kimino kotowo kangaeteita (I was just thinking about you)
- Aerukana (Can I see you?)
- Kaoga mitai na (I want to see your face)
- Aitaku nacchatta (I suddenly want to see you)
- Sukoshi demo aetara ureshii na (I would be happy to see you even a short period of time)
- Mata aitai ne (Let's see each other soon)
- Oaidekinaku narunowa samishii desu (I will be sad not to be able to see you)
So many ways to say it. And you, of course, know what this is.
P/s: Is it wrong to kill a mosquito?